We are delighted to inform that Polish Neuroscience Society offers 6 travel grants for young researchers from Ukraine to cover expenses of their the participation in the 12th International Congress of the PNS, which will be held in Gdańsk, Poland, from September 6th to 8th, 2015.
The amount of each stipend is 500 EURO and is intended to be used to assist towards travel and accommodation costs.
The following criteria apply:
Application should contain:
- the applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student, or an early postdoc awarded PhD not earlier than in 2010.
- be registered for the PNS meeting
- have submitted an abstract and be a first and presenting author
- paragraph describing what the applicant hopes to achieve by attending the PNS Congress
- copy of the applicant’s abstract submitted for the conference
- One-page letter of recommendation from the applicant’s advisor
- applicant’s one-page CV, including education, honors/awards, and publications
Applications should be sent to PNS (firstname.lastname@example.org) in one pdf file. Deadline for submission of applications is April 30th, 2015. Recipients will be selected by the PNS Governing Council based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the meeting and the strength of related application materials. Preference will be given to applicants working in Ukraine. Successful applicants will be informed by May 15th, 2015.
Applicants do not need to register for PNS Congress before submitting the application. Registration fee will be covered from the stipend.
Please contact the secretary of PNS (email@example.com) should you wish to receive more information.